Saturday, November 04, 2006

Singlehood-15; Petra-0



Craigslist Missed Connections - Minneapolis

Date: 2006-11-02, 7:59PM CST

very attractive brunette at checkout - m4w – 34

i was looking at a mens health magazine patiently waiting for my spinning chicken. i was standing next to the magazines not the deli. you looked at me a couple of times, i noticed because i was looking at you. you are about 5' 3" maybe 28 to 30. thursday evening around 5 pm. you looked hip and intelligent. i was thinking this could be your lucky day and i would buy you a cup of coffee. lol

this is in or around uptown kowalskis


Save for the “very attractive” part, I was convinced this was me. I am 5’2” and 28 years old. I was at that location at that exact time. I was wearing my hip and intelligent glasses.

I contacted the author. Turns out he wasn’t referring to me.

Hope he enjoyed his “spinning chicken.”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure what a spinning chicken is... but a hip and intelligent woman has to beat it 10 times out of 10

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww. Now THAT'S a missed connection. He obviously has no idea what he's missing out on.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unaware that they could have had the moon, some people actually feel fortunate and contented because they were able to take home some decent rotisserie chicken...

Ignorance is bliss... usually not for the same person, though...

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i'm not sure what i'm doing here, but i think it has something to do with the vloggies, chasing windmills and a general interest in the internet as an avenue for consumer created media.
my name is david and i just read about half of your these entries.
thanks for deconstructing my life from a few years in the future.
i exist somewhere on the internet, but mostly in 'college spaces'. i don't know if i should be getting one of these blog things and i've bothered your mill chasing friends with a job request.
read: they have my email, so if you'd like to talk back, that seems to be my favourite.

...

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home